Purcell Construction recognizes that one of our most important assets is our people. Over the years, we have built a solid team of construction management professionals, field supervisors, and skilled trades people. We thank you for your interest in joining our team.
See the listing of current available positions. We are always accepting applications from experienced people to join our team. Interested candidates are encouraged to fill out the form below or send a resume. We thank you for your interest in Purcell Construction.
Skilled trades people are encouraged to fill out an application, in-person, at one of our offices: 566 Coffeen Street, Watertown, NY or 7730 Whitepine Road, Richmond, VA.
Purcell Construction Corp., Watertown, NY is seeking an Assistant Project Manager under the direct supervision of Project Manager for projects in Northern New York. Work will include contract administration, daily reports, submittal review, correspondence, quality control inspections, coordination of subcontractors, some estimating, and job supervision. This is an excellent starting management position with opportunity for an individual to further advance in the construction field. A degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred. The successful applicant will:
• Be experienced, organized and team-oriented.
• Be knowledgeable in the construction industry and have an understanding of reading technical plans and specifications.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of employees, management and outside parties such as owners, Architects, Engineers, subcontractors, suppliers and co-workers.
• Be experienced with computers, data entry, keyboarding, MS Word, Excel & Outlook, Adobe Acrobat – and have the capacity to learn/adapt to other construction industry programs.
• Work directly with the Project Manager and Site Superintendent to support in any administrative functions.
Email resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Purcell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accounts Payable and Front Office Clerical position available at Purcell Construction Corp., Watertown, NY.
Responsibilities include clerical front office functions and accounts payable processing, bill pay, and resolving discrepancies with vendors. General office duties include answering phones, maintaining office supplies and equipment, assisting other office personnel with day to day tasks including generating documents, copying, use of office equipment and providing clerical support to Project Management staff as needed.
The appropriate candidate should have an A.S. in accounting, business or equivalent experience. Skilled with with Excel and any other electronic accounting programs a requirement. Working knowledge of Adobe and electronic payments systems a plus. Strong people and communication skills are critical. Pay negotiable and based on qualifications and experience – benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and 401k plan.
Send cover letter, resume, 3 professional references, and expected salary requirements in your response to this ad. Please apply through indeed.com.
Purcell Construction is an equal opportunity employer.